About work, and age

At 50, I realized that work is my friend. The alternative is too horrible.

Without work, the world gets very small, and very quiet,

Very quickly.

Without work, there are few people to speak to, and fewer who listen.
Without work, life is about tending to one’s own needs, and almost no one else’s.

So I started enjoying work.



At 52, I realized it’s stupid to be afraid. Fear is a waste of time,

and a

needless self-manipulation.

So I stopped taking fear seriously, and saw it an opportunity to dare.



At 53, I realized that energy is the essence.
As decline and death approach – though still from some distance –
giving full energy is a most precious gift.



At 54, I realized it’s not too late to create a future, while fully enjoying the present.


What’s next?

PLEASE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU.

Name

Email *

Message *